The following terms and conditions of use may be changed at any time by the owner of the website.
We at the Bridge2Fortune® Academy do not believe in get-rich-fast programs. Our programs and information is intended solely for the purpose of personal education and entertainment and does not constitute personal investment advice. We do not warrant that our ideas, information, strategies and tools and their application will enable you to earn money in any way, neither today, nor in the future. We assume no liability for investment decisions made on the basis of the information provided on this website. Each user decides and invests at his own responsibility and at his own risk. Performance indicators mentioned on our site refer to past performance. The future development of any company or stock etc. can not be inferred from this. Examples given in the materials are for illustrative purposes only and are not a promise and guarantee no success with regard to any revenue or profits, nor any current or future performance. Success and failure in the implementation of the ideas mentioned here are solely dependent on the persons who use them.
The information provided by the Bridge2Fortune® Academy is only suitable for persons who are able to assess and bear the associated risks. Decisions based on the information contained in our products, events, services and our website can lead to significant losses, up to the total loss, and guarantee no income. The notes and information are neither an individual investment recommendation nor an offer for the purchase or sale of securities or other financial instruments and do not replace the individual advisory services required by the person's house bank or a professional investment adviser prior to the purchase decision.
We do not offer legal, medical, tax or any other professional advice. You are solely responsible for your decisions, actions and results at all times and in all circumstances and only you can be held responsible.
Agreements of Use
The information on the websites of the Bridge2Fortune® Academy is intended exclusively for private use by natural persons in Germany. The company assumes no liability whatsoever with regard to the fact that the information on these websites is suitable or usable for use in other places. Users accessing this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk. The company makes no representations or warranties that this website or the information contained therein is in accordance with the laws of these places.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The copying, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation beyond the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site has not been created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you are nevertheless aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a corresponding note. If we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.
The company or the respective provider or manufacturer has the copyright or other proprietary rights on all websites including layout, source code, software and their content. It is expressly prohibited to use any content of our websites in any way
§ 1 Basic provisions, Scope and Provider
(2) Consumer within the meaning of this regulation is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction with private concerns. Entrepreneur is any natural person or legal entity who acts in accordance with their professional or commercial interests when concluding the legal transaction.
(3) These terms and conditions apply to all orders you make at the
Bridge2Fortune® Academy run by Oliver Hauschke, Kraehenkoppel 34, 21682 Stade, Germany
to contracts concluded via bridge2fortune.com. Unless otherwise agreed, we will contradict your own terms.
Consumer within the meaning of this regulation is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction with private concerns. Entrepreneur is any natural person or legal entity who acts in accordance with their professional or commercial interests when concluding the legal transaction.
(4) The product range in our online shop is exclusively aimed at buyers who have reached the age of 18 years.
(5) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these Terms of Trade. These Terms of Trade therefore apply to companies for all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of terms and conditions of a customer, which contradict our terms and conditions, is already contradicted.
(6) Contract language is exclusively English and German.
(7) You can view and print these Terms of Trade on the
website Bridge2Fortune® Academy.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods. The main features of the goods and / or services can be found in the item description and the supplementary information on our website.
(2) By providing a product in our shop, we submit to our customers a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) All products intended for purchase are stored by the customer in the "shopping cart". After entering the personal data and payment information, the customer has the opportunity to check all entered information. By submitting the order by clicking on the button provided, the customer declares legally binding acceptance of the offer. This is the purchase contract came about. When the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal or Stripe, the customer will be forwarded from our online shop to the website of the provider. After entering all the necessary data, the customer will finally be redirected back to our shop.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract is automated by e-mail. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address deposited with us can be reached.
§ 3 Prices
(1) The prices stated on the product pages include VAT and other price components when needed by law.
(2) Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are explicitly marked or will be shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by the customer in addition, unless a free delivery is promised.
§ 4 Terms of payment; delay
(1) The available payment methods are indicated on our website or in the respective item description, but at the latest in the final order process at the "cash register". Unless otherwise stated, the payment entitlements under the contract are due for immediate payment.
(2) We are responsible for the selection of the payment methods available. In particular, we reserve the right to offer you only selected payment methods for payment, for example, to secure our credit risk.
(3) When selecting the payment method in advance we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount must be transferred to our account within 10 days after receipt of the order confirmation.
(4) When paying by credit card, the purchase price is reserved on your credit card at the time of order (authorization). The actual charge on your credit card account will be at the time we ship the goods to you.
(5) When paying with PayPal, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal in the ordering process. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. You'll get more information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately thereafter.
(6) If you pay by direct debit, you may have to bear the costs incurred as a result of a chargeback of a payment transaction due to lack of account funds or due to you incorrectly transmitted data of the bank account.
(7) If you are in arrears with a payment, you are obliged to pay the statutory default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the base rate. For each reminder sent to you after the default has occurred, you will be charged a reminder fee of 2.50 EUR, unless a lower or higher damage is proven in individual cases.
§ 5 Set-off / Right of Retention
(1) You are only entitled to offset if your counterclaim has been legally established, is not disputed or acknowledged by us, or is in close syn- agmatism with our claim.
(2) You can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 Delivery; Retention of Title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, we deliver the goods from our warehouse to the address specified by you. Terms of delivery, delivery time and any existing restrictions on delivery can be found under the corresponding link in our online shop or in the respective item description.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3) Exceptionally, we are not obliged to deliver the ordered goods if we have ordered the goods properly on our part, but were not supplied correctly or on time (congruent hedging transaction). The prerequisite is that we are not responsible for the lack of availability of goods and have informed you of this fact immediately. In addition, we must not have assumed the risk of obtaining the ordered goods. If the goods are unavailable, we will immediately reimburse you for any payments already made. We do not assume the risk of having to order an ordered product (procurement risk). This also applies to the ordering of goods, which is described only by their nature and their characteristics (generic goods). We are only obliged to deliver from our stock of goods and the goods ordered from our suppliers.
(4) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB, the following also applies:
- We reserve the ownership of the goods until complete settlement of all claims arising from the current business relationship. Before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer is not permitted.
- You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you already enter all claims in the amount of the invoice amount, which accrue to you from the resale, to us. We accept the assignment, but you are authorized to collect the claims. If you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect claims ourselves.
- In the case of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
- We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled on request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claims to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is our responsibility.
(5) For consumers, the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the goods sold during the shipment only with the transfer of the goods to the customer passes. The regulation applies regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
§ 7 Cancellation Policy
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, ie make the purchase for purposes that are predominantly neither your commercial nor your independent professional activity can be attributed, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Bridge2Fortune® Academy, Oliver Hauschke, Kraehenkoppel 34, 21682 Stade, Germany
+49 4141 78 11 270
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have to repay all payments we have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to send back the goods to us immediately and in any case not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of revocation
(1) The right of withdrawal does not exist on delivery
- of goods that are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is based on an individual choice or determination by the consumer or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (eg T-shirts with your photo and name),
- of sealed goods which, for reasons of public health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- of goods, if, by reason of their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for sufficient protection against damage in transit in order to avoid claims for damages due to defective packaging.
(3) Please contact us before returning to announce the return. In this way, you enable us to assign the products as quickly as possible.
(4) Please note that the modalities mentioned in the preceding paragraphs 2 and 3 are not prerequisites for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
§ 8 Transportation damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious damage in transit, please complain such errors immediately to the deliverer and please contact us as soon as possible.
(2) The failure to file a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your warranty claims are based on the statutory provisions of the purchase right (§§ 433 ff. BGB).
(2) If you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), the limitation period for warranty claims for used goods - deviating from the statutory provisions - is one year. This limitation does not apply to claims based on damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health or from the violation of a material contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the contracting party can regularly rely (cardinal duty) as well as for claims due to other damages that are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the user or his vicarious agents.
(3) For the rest, the statutory provisions apply to the warranty.
(4) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB, the legal provisions with the following modifications apply:
- For the nature of the product, only our own information and the product description of the manufacturer are binding, but not public promises and statements and other advertising of the manufacturer.
- You are obliged to inspect the goods immediately and with due care for quality and quantity deviations and to notify us of obvious defects within 7 days after receipt of the goods. Deadline is sufficient for timely dispatch. This also applies to later discovered hidden defects from discovery. In the event of a violation of the duty to inspect and to give notice of defects, the assertion of the warranty claims is excluded.
- In the case of defects, we provide warranty at our discretion by repair or replacement (supplementary performance). In the case of repair, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by the shipment of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
- If the supplementary performance fails twice, you can demand a reduction or withdraw from the contract at your discretion.
- The warranty period is one year from date of delivery.
§ 10 Liability
(1) Unlimited liability: We are fully liable for intent and gross negligence as well as in accordance with the Product Liability Act. For slight negligence we are liable for damages resulting from injury to life, limb and health of persons.
(2) For the rest, the following limited liability applies: In the event of slight negligence, we shall only be liable in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on which you can regularly rely (cardinal duty). The liability for slight negligence is limited in amount to the damage foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which is typically to be expected. This limitation of liability also applies to our vicarious agents.
§ 11 Alternative Dispute Resolution
The EU Commission has provided a platform for out-of-court settlement. This gives consumers the opportunity to settle disputes in connection with their online order without the intervention of a court. The Dispute Settlement Platform can be reached at the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We endeavor to settle any disputes arising from our contract by mutual agreement. In addition, we are not obliged to participate in arbitration and unfortunately can not offer you participation in such a procedure.
§ 12 Final Provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these Terms of Trade be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions otherwise.
(2) Exclusively German law is applicable to contracts between us and you excluding the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods (CISG, "UN Sales Convention"). Compulsory regulations of the country in which you usually reside, remain unaffected by the choice of law.
(3) If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with contracts between us and you.
© Copyright in excerpt: HÄRTING Rechtsanwälte, www.haerting.de