Not always hearing and knowing everything can be a decisive advantage at the stock market. To hide the noise of the market and to pursue your own ideas often promises greater success.
In the course "The Secret of Ignoring" you will learn
- why a stock is not just a piece of paper and what you need to know when buying stocks.
- about the meaning of the market price and why you don't lose money when the prices fall.
- why you don't have to know everything about businesses, investing and politics.
In my course "The Secret of Ignoring“
- you will develop your own view on stocks, market prizes and economic data that will increase your success in choosing an investment.
- you will find out why you don't need to know everything, and how hiding information, techniques, and opinions will increase your success on the stock market.
- you will learn why not every form of investment is suitable for you as a private investor and which investment form can be suitable for you.
This is what you get:
- Over 1 hour of video material with sound knowledge, so you can also invest smartly.
- A workbook that guides you through the course.
- In the section "What you know now!" you can check all your newly acquired knowledge.
- A little online quiz that shows your progress.
Get started NOW!
Founder & CEO